WHAT DO I GET?
Monday, September 17, 2012
For a limited time, if you own any Quest Software, Scriptlogic Software, ForensiT, NetIQ, Winzero or Microsoft ADMT, it is the best time to take advantage of our competitive upgrade to ADUM Enterprise reg. $649.00 for just $349.00 and learn what ADUM offers over the competition.
WHAT DO I GET?
ADUM Enterprise Edition gives you a unified unrestricted license for our ADUM Enterprise Edition Software bundle consisting of ADMigrator, ServerMigrator, PasswordCopy, SecuRED and TakeControl as well as a number of OEM and third party administrative tools including any future software releases until Dec 31, 2013. ADUM Enterprise Edition also includes support and maintenance until Dec 31 2013
HOW MUCH AND WHEN IS IT AVAILABLE?
This offer is available now for a limited time to existing QUEST, NETIQ, Scriptlogic, ForensiT, MIcrosoft and Winzero customers for just $349.00 USD online only at this special link only.
DO I QUALIFY?
If you own or use any Quest Software, Scriptlogic Software, ForensiT, NetIQ, Microsoft ADMT, ManageRED ADUM Small business, ADUM Server, Resemble or Winzero Enterprise Toolbox, ITPro Toolbox, WADMIgrator, ServerMigrator, Resemble, ACLReporter, DNSReset, PasswordCopy, SVRCompare, RemoveUnknown or any other discontinued Winzero Software now is the time to ACT!
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
View our complete document to help you migrate server accounts, local user accounts with properties, with passwords and local server groups from Windows member server to Windows member server with similar or different OS versions.
· User account samAccountNames are recreated on the target server.
· Passwords for each account are copied.
· User name and description properties are copied to the target
· Terminal server settings and properties are copied to the target server for each account that is populated on the source server
· All user rights are migrated to the target server.
· Local group samAccountNames are recreated on the target server.
· Group description properties are copied to the target
· Group membership is populated with migrated accounts of the target server in the same samAccountName structure as the source server.